Monday, August 22, 2011

Coupon Confessions


Confession #1: I let $4 in +UP Rewards expire this weekend without using them.

Confession #2: I have not used my Albertson's Twice the Value coupons the last three times we have gotten them.

So why am I confessing this to you? So that you know that I know that couponing is hard work. Perfection (in all aspects of life) is over-rated and unattainable. That is true for perfection in couponing as well. The goal should never be to get every deal out there. Your goal should be to work couponing into your regular life without letting it take over.

I could have run to Rite-Aid on Saturday to use my +UP Rewards. But I was enjoying a relaxing day at home (one of the few we have had this summer) and that was worth more than $4. I could have gone to Albertson's the past couple weeks, but there was nothing I absolutely needed. It wasn't worth my time and money to make an extra stop just for a good deal.

So now it is your turn...what are your couponing confessions? Let's hear them!


No comments:

Post a Comment