Monday, August 8, 2011

Donation #3

I have not been doing has much couponing for charity in recent months so it has taken a while for my donation bin to get full. But it was finally filled to the brim, so it was time for a trip to The ShareHouse.

The ShareHouse helps families moving from homelessness to permananet housing. Families come to The Sharehouse to "shop" for everything you need to start a household. The Sharehouse provides furniture, kitchen supplies, cleaning supplies, and hygiene products free of charge to these families.  In addition to accepting donations of household items, The Sharehouse is also in need of financial donations to support their mission. Please visit their website for more information on their work and to make a donation.



The total value of my donation was over $250. And I got it all for FREE. I love using coupon to benefit others. What ways have you found to use your couponing skills to help others?

No comments:

Post a Comment