Friday, August 12, 2011

The Daily Double (Dyson & Custom Handbags)

Todays deals are a bit random, but they both jumped out at me as things worth sharing.


Sears has the Dyson DC17 All Floors Upright Vacuum for $299. I know $299 is a lot of money, but this vacuum retails for $449 (current price on Amazon). I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Dyson. When I first got my Dyson vacuum, I ran my old vacuum and then cleaned the same area with the Dyson. You would not believe how much extra dirt the Dyson picked up. If you are in the market for a new vacuum, I highly recommend taking a closer look at this deal.

If this deal is for you, go through Ebates to earn 4% cash back bring the price down to $287!

Thanks, Coupon Connections for the heads up on this deal.



I am a sucker for a cute bag and with today's deal on Bitsy Bug, you will spend $20 to get a $50 credit to design your own through Elemental Threads. I am not familiar with this company, but I absolutely love this idea. They have 15 different styles of bags to choose from and a ton of fabrics, hardware, and lining to customize your bag.

Even cooler, they offer a Repurposing service. They will repurpose your old t-shirts, baby blankets, or other items of clothing into a handbag. I love that idea.

Head over to Bitsy Bug to check out this deal.

1 comment:

  1. That is a good deal on the Dyson. I love mine and highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete