Monday, September 26, 2011

BIG NEWS!

I'm moving!

Today I am launching a brand new blog called Simply Frugal Mom.

While I love couponing and love sharing my tips and trips with you here, I realized that there were so many other frugal living topics that I wanted to talk about. I hated the idea of losing the community we have created here, but ultimately I know that it will be the best choice for both of us. 

I hope that you will follow me over to Simply Frugal Mom. I have moved all of the content from this blog over there (and it's finally searchable!). Simply Frugal Mom will still have couponing information, but I will be expanding into crafts, recipes, organization, and other areas of frugal living. 

To celebrate my move, I am hosting a WEEK of giveaways. Starting with a $50 voucher to.....come on over to Simply Frugal Mom to find out!


No comments:

Post a Comment