Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Grocery Store Round-Up: 3/23

Each week, I will try and post my favorite deal(s) from each of the local grocery stores. Plus, I'll link you to my favorite bloggers who have the full list of match-ups for each store. Fred Meyer deals are good through Saturday. All the other stores are good through Tuesday.

There is a $5 off $15 in frozen foods in the Safeway ad again this week.

Lean Cuisine Frozen Entrees (Sale $2)
Buy 8

- (4) $1/2 coupon (1/2 SmartSource insert)
or
- (2) $1.50/3 printable coupon
or
- (2) $1/3 coupon from Safeway frozen food coupon book
Use $5/$15 frozen food in-ad coupon
Final price: as low as $.88
See more Safeway deals over at Frugal Living NW


Pop Secret Popcorn, 3pk ($1.50)- $0.50/2 Pop Secret (2/20/2011 Red Plum)
or
$1/2 Pop Secret Products
Final Price: as low as $1.00

See more Albertson's deals over at Coupon Connections.



Not a great week at QFC, but some good prices coming up during their 3 Day Sale (Fri-Sun 3/25-3/27).

Pork Back Ribs or Pork Tenderloin
$2.99 a pound

Fresh Asparagus
$1.49 a pound

QFC Large Eggs (dozen)
$0.99 (limit two)

See more QFC deals over at Queen Bee Coupons.



I did my weekly shopping at Fred Meyer this week because there were several things in the Sunday ad that I wanted to pick up. They have some great prices on produce this week as well. I bought organic apples, strawberries, and grapes for cheaper than my local fruit stand.

1/2 Gallon Organic Valley Milk
$2.50 each with in-ad coupon (first 2)
- $1/2 printable coupon
Final price: $2 each
See more Fred Meyer deals over at The Coupon Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment