Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I love this idea!

Did you get a chance to print the Target coupon last week for $2/1 Bed Pillow (no longer available)? I can across this great idea on my friend Karen's board on Pinterest. LOVE!

I don't know about you, but I personally need more than a $2.50 pillow under my head to get a good night's sleep. But this project would be a great way to use those cheap pillows. Basically you sew together 5 pillowcases, insert 5 pillows, and viola....you have a perfect nap mat for the kids.

Now if only I knew how to sew.....

I am loving Pinterest. This website allows you to create inspiration boards on any topic you want. You pull pictures from websites or other Pinterest boards and "pin" them on your board. I have already created a board for my son's 2nd birthday party (fire truck themed) and a wedding shower I am throwing. And I've thought of about a gazillon other boards I need to create. Are you on Pinterest?

No comments:

Post a Comment