Thursday, July 7, 2011

Two Great Deals on Totsy

I mentioned Totsy in one of my Christmas in July posts and today (through 7/12) they have two great deals that you may want to take advantage of. Shipping on Totsy is a little pricey ($7.95), but if you are new to Totsy you will receive FREE shipping on your first order (offer good for 30 days after you register).

I don't know what it is about Taggies, but babies seriously love these things. Totsy has a huge variety of Taggies on sale for GREAT prices. The baseball mit Taggie above is $12.95. I price checked these against Amazon and even if you had to pay shipping, you would still save money on most of the varieties being offered. These make awesome baby shower gifts.

Green Toys are great toys made from recycled plastic milk jugs and other eco-friendly materials. We have several of these toys and they are very durable. My son loves them. Head over to Totsy to check out this sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment