Friday, July 29, 2011

More Target Toy Clearance Finds

I was driving past a Target today that my girlfriend had scouted out yesterday and said that they had not started marking down yet, but a sales associate had told her it would happen over the weekend. I decided to run in and see if they had started marking down. Most things were still 30% and 50% off, but look what I found for 75% off.

Fisher Price Big Action Dig 'n Ride ($10.56)
Super Spidey Activity Ride On ($8.74)
Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Cell Phone ($3.24)
Plastic Fireman Hat ($1.62) (for my son's upcoming firetruck birthday party)

Regular Price = $96.64
My Price = $24.16

I was SO excited to find the Fisher Price Dig 'n Ride. It was an online return, so complete luck that I happened upon it. My son is absolutely going to love it. I am now done birthday and Christmas shopping for my son and my nephew. I'll add some books and stocking stuffers for my son, but it feels great to be done with the big stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment