Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Freebie Birthday

My birthday was yesterday so I set out to enjoy some of the Birthday Freebies I wrote about in this post.

My first stop was Starbucks where I enjoyed a FREE Caramel Macchiato with the coupon I received for being a Starbucks Gold Card member.


Next stop was In Spa for a 90 minute massage. Okay, this isn't really a birthday freebie. But it was a birthday gift from my mom and dad, so it was FREE for me. Thanks, Mom & Dad!


Next stop was Sephora to pick up my Birthday Freebie for being a member of the Sephora Insider Club. A 6oz bottle of Philosophy Birthday Cake Body Wash.


Then off to Origins for a FREE mini-facial. This is not strictly a birthday freebie, you can stop by any day of the week for your mini facial! I also got some samples of some of the products that they used.



Next is was time to stop for lunch at Duke's Chowder House. I received a coupon for a choice a FREE entree (chowder, fish & chips, cheeseburger or mahi mahi tacos) as a member of their e-mail club. I chose the Mahi Mahi tacos and they were delicious. The drink (Grapefruit Nirvana = yum!) wasn't free but I made it free by paying with the $10 gift card I received through this US bank promotion.


My last stop was Cost Plus World Market to use a $10 off $10 purchase coupon I received as a member of the World Market Explorers Club. I chose this beautiful red bamboo bowl (on sale for $9.09) and a box of Boston baked beans (I need something to bring my total over $10 and I haven't had these in years!).

A couple of my freebies didn't pan out. I never received a card to get my freebie from Aveda, but I'm still hoping it might come. I also stopped by Ulta to get a free eyebrow wax. But the salesperson told me that 1) I had to have a coupon and 2) even if I had the coupon, it wasn't valid at that location. Neither of those things was made clear on their website. Annoying, Ulta, Annoying!

Here are some other Birthday Freebies I received:

Swagbucks: 50 Swagbucks
Qdoba: BOGO coupon
The Ram: FREE Mud Pie (with purchase)
Panera: FREE Pastry or Treat
Redbox: FREE Rental


1 comment:

  1. Love this! It's fun seeing everything you got all together. I just had a birthday too, and it is so much fun getting all the freebies.

    ReplyDelete