Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Christmas in July: Part 2



Online Shopping

I hate going to the mall during the best of times, but during the holidays.....forget it! Last year, I made one trip to the mall during the holidays and this year, I'd be happy to bring that number down to zero. I LOVE online shopping. Actually, I love pretty much anything I can do from the comfort of my home and preferrable while wearing my pajamas. Here are some strategies for getting the most out of online shopping. 

* Swagbucks: I joined Swagbucks about 6 months ago and have already earned over $100 in Amazon gift cards. You can read my full post about Swagbucks here. I do a ton of Christmas shopping on Amazon, so I plan on saving up the gift cards I earn between now and the holiday season and using them towards my shopping. Sign up for Swagbucks today to start earning FREE money.

* Ebates: I've mentioned Ebates several times in the past, but this is another great way to earn FREE money. On Black Friday last year, Ebates offered double cash back on every store in their network. Read my full post on Ebates here and sign up today.

* RetailMeNot: I don't buy anything online without checking for discount codes on RetailMeNot.com. You can often find free shipping codes or codes for a certain amount off your purchase.

* Amazon Gold Box Deals: Check Amazon for these daily deals on a wide variety of products.

Tomorrow, I'll talk about using daily deal and flash deal sites to maximize your Christmas budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment