Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another Thumbs Up for Rite-Aid

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I really love Rite-Aid. I had an experience last week that further cemented my status as a Rite-Aid shopper.

I purchased 4 Biore products that were advertised under a promotion to get a $5 +UP Reward when you bought 2. There was a limit of 4 rewards per household. But when my receipt printed only one of my $5 +UP Rewards was printed. I asked the manager about it and he said that I needed to call 1-800-RITEAID about it.

I was thinking that this extra step was going to be a huge hassle and had pretty much written off getting my reward. But to my very pleasant surprise, it was a very easy conversation. Thanks to my Wellness card and having the receipt in front of me, the operator was able to pull up my transaction. She quickly determined that I should have received a second $5 +UP reward. She said it would be mailed to me withing 2-3 weeks. I received it in less than a week!

Sure it would have been great if my +UP reward had printed on my receipt. But I was actually glad for the chance to test out Rite-Aids customer service. Good customer service goes a long way in my book.

1 comment:

  1. I need an alarm to remind me to use my +UP rewards. I let two of those sucker expire recently.

    ReplyDelete