Thursday, May 19, 2011

Couponing Discoveries

This recent post by the Krazy Coupon Lady inspired me to share some of my favorite coupon discoveries. These are all items I tried because they were free or very cheap and ended up loving.


Finish dishwasher tablets. Much less messy than liquid detergent and I don't have to worry about little hands getting in the detergent when my son is "helping" me load the dishwasher.


John Friend Luxurious Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. I have stick straight, uber-thin hair. I love how this shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel. I can "feel" the volume.



La Croix Sparkling Water. Love the grapefruit flavor. Very refreshing.
Got 2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray. I rarely have time to dry my hair in the morning, but a quick spray of this hairspray ensures that I don't get flyaways as my hair drys.



Better Oats. My favorite flavor is the Abundance Maple and Brown Sugar. Love the flax seeds and dried cranberries. I eat this every morning.



Seventh Generation Multi Surface Cleaner. I love the smell of this spray. It makes me want to clean my kitchen counters...which is saying a lot!

Have you discovered any new products recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment