Monday, May 16, 2011

Kraft First Taste


If you like to try new products, I highly recommend you sign up for the Kraft First Taste program. This free program offers coupons for to try new Kraft products for FREE. You need to sign in and create a profile. Then check back periodically and click on My Offers to see there are any new coupons to request. I will also post when new coupons show up in my account so you will know to check yours.

I have gotten coupons to try Kraft Shredded Cheese, Jello Temptations, and Philadelphia Cooking Cream for FREE.

I just logged into my account and was able to request coupons to try Oscar Mayer Fresh Combos and Sandwich Combos. These two coupons are valued at valued at up to $9! These offers often come with additional coupons to share with friends.

Sign up today and see if the Oscar Mayer coupons are available to you. Leave a comment if you get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment