Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Favorite Bloggers: Because More is More


Because More is More is one of my favorite blogs for finding deals on organic and natural products. Heather often posts deals for Whole Foods, which I love. I mean...I love Whole Foods, but even more I love finding ways to save money there. Heather also scopes out the best organic deals on many of the daily deal sites.

Definitely check out Because More is More if you are interested in saving money on organic and natural products.

******************Target.com Gift Card Giveaway******************

Don't forget to head over to my post here to enter to win a $10 Target.com gift card (plus a mystery envelope full of Target coupons). You can enter the giveaway once a day between 4/29 and 5/7 by leaving a comment in the original post. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment