Friday, June 3, 2011

FREE (+ Shipping) Reusuable Grocery Bags


Here is an awesome deal from a new daily deal site. Sign up for SaveMore and receive a $10 credit.

Today's deal is $8 for a $20 credit to Esse Reusable Bags. Use your credit and get these for FREE! The deal doesn't include shipping, but I checked it out and standard shipping is only $3.95 which isn't that bad.

For $20 you can get a set of 6 reusuable producebags ($11.95) and a grocery bag that carries the equivalent of 2 plastic bags ($6.95)

I have been eyeing these produce bags for a while. I hate using all the individual plastic bags when I go to the produce stand. I can't wait to try these out.
Even if you aren't interested in this deal, sign up today because the $10 credit is a limited time offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment