Tuesday, June 21, 2011

No More Rack

Are you familiar with No More Rack? This is a great site that offers eight daily deals on a variety of products. They often offer name brand clothing, shoes, and accessories. When you sign up, you will get a $10 credit in your account. Plus, No More Rack often adds credits to your account for holidays or just randomly. I have gotten $12 in additional credits since I signed up. Plus, shipping is only $2 per item!

Today, I decided to use my credits on a new summer purse. I got this cute purse in white for $7 ($27 - $22 in credits + $2 shipping). 

Sign up today to get your $10 credit. Use the code P1070 when you sign up, if it doesn't automatically appear in the box. Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. want to help me get a free bracelet you'll get a free $10 credit when you sign up =) http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=131277

    ReplyDelete