Wednesday, April 13, 2011

$5 for $10 to Mighty-O Donuts


Over the weekend, my husband and I watched a doughnut competition show on Food Network. Two of the competitors were from Seattle and the winner was the owner of Mighty-O Donuts and Coffee. She made some delicious looking doughnuts that we decided we needed to go and try. So I was really excited to see today's deal on Ideal Network.

For $5, you will get a $10 voucher to Mighty-O Donuts and Coffee. Ideal Network is a great daily deal website that donates 20-25% of your purchase price to a non-profit. You can select your cause from a list of various organizations. For my purchase of the Mighty-O voucher, $1.10 was dontated to my local Habitat for Humanity.

Head over to Ideal Network and get your voucher for Mighty-O. I cannot wait to go and try their French Toast doughnut.

Fine Print
Expires 10/16/2011. No cash value/cash back. Tax and gratuity are not included. Entire value must be used in one visit. 1 per person + 1 as a gift. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.

1 comment:

  1. I love their French Toast donut. I love their donuts. The coffee shop across from my office (Bedlam) sells them for $1 after 4pm.

    ReplyDelete