Wednesday, April 20, 2011

FREE (+ Shipping) Eyeglasses


Coastal Contacts is offering 10,000 pairs of FREE eyeglasses today. Head to their website and use the code FREEAPR20 when you checkout. You will only have to pay shipping, which is around $15. They have hundreds of pairs of glasses to choose from. Make sure you have your prescription on hand.

I got a pair of glasses through this offer a couple months ago and I absolutely love them! They were shipped quickly and came with a nice case, cleaning cloth, and repair kit. I was a little skeptical because it seemed too good to be true, but I was really impressed. $15 for prescription glasses is a GREAT deal.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks,EK! Just got a new pair for Felipe - huge deal. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I just ordered mine! I just had my eye exam and needed to buy new ones! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad you were able to take advantage of this deal.

    ReplyDelete