Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Favorite Bloggers: This Beautiful Frugal Life


This Beautiful Frugal Life is my go to blog for all things Rite-Aid. Melody does an amazing job with the weekly match-ups. The weekly Rite-Aid ad can be really intimidating. I often look at it and feel totally overwhelmed with trying to plan my shopping trip. Melody impresses me every week with her ability to put together deal scenarios from the ad. Whenever I see a promotion in the Rite-Aid ad like "Spend $30 on participating products, get $10 +UP reward", I know that I can count on Melody to come up with the best deal scenario.

If you are planning at trip to Rite-Aid this weekend, your first stop should be This Beautiful Frugal Life.


******************Target.com Gift Card Giveaway******************

Don't forget to head over to my post here to enter to win a $10 Target.com gift card (plus a mystery envelope full of Target coupons). You can enter the giveaway once a day between 4/29 and 5/7 by leaving a comment in the original post. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, thanks so much for the compliment and the sweet post! I LOVE that I can help simplify Rite Aid for others, I truly don't know how your "average consumer" could look at a Rite Aid ad and have any idea what to do with it!

    ReplyDelete