Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Albertson's: Saved 91%

I headed to Albertson's to use my Twice the Value coupons today. It was a successful trip, despite a very grumpy cashier. I tried to be friendly but she wasn't having any of it. I was tempted to say "Listen lady, don't get cranky with me because I like to save money". But I didn't. No promises if she is there next week.

Item
Regular Price
Sale Price
Coupon
I Paid
(6) Rice Krispies
$4.69
3/$5
(3) $1/2 coupons
(3) Twice the Value coupons
$0.67/box
(3) Pretzel M&M
$3.99
$2.99
FREE Peelie on Rice Krispies
FREE
(12) Healthy Choice Meals
$2.99-$3.89
$2.00 + $3 instant savings when you bought 4
(6) $1/2 coupons
(6) Twice the Value coupons
$0.25/each


OOP = $7.00 + 2 catalinas for a FREE gallon of milk (up to $3.99)
Total value = $83.08

I plan on taking my milk catalinas to Fred Meyer where Organic Valley milk is on sale this week for $4.79 a gallon. I'll pay $1.60 for 2 gallons of organic milk! Love it!

Did you use your Albertson's Twice the Value coupons this week?

Check out the Albertson's deals that start 4/6 over at Coupon Connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment