Sunday, January 9, 2011

Recent Trip: Babies R Us (1/4/2011)

I had a $4 Babies R Us Rewards coupon that I needed to use by the end of the week. We needed baby shampoo so I ran in to pick some up. Here's the deal I scored.


(3) Johnson's Baby Bubble Bath & Wash (our favorite!).

Regular price: $3.79/each
On Clearance: $2.79/each (It was clearanced because it was a special purchase with a travel size baby lotion attached).
BRU sale: Buy 2, Get 1 Free

Price for 3: $5.58 + $.53 tax = $6.11
- $4 BRU Reward coupon
OOP (out of pocket) = $2.11 (!!!!!)

This was a great deal on a product that we love and use every day.

2 comments:

  1. So did you know it was on clearance when you went in there? How did you find out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I didn't know it was on clearance. I just knew we needed baby soap and that I hate to see $ go to waste. I figured I'd be able to pick up one bottle with my reward coupon.

    It was located with the rest of the J&J soaps and marked as Clearance. There were only 3 bottles left so I took them up to the cashier and asked if they were included in the B3G1 sale. It was mainly luck that I scored such a great deal, but a few months of couponing has taught me some things to look for.

    ReplyDelete