Sunday, January 9, 2011

Recent Trip: Target (1/7/2011)

I LOVE Target. I cannot express deeply enough my love for this store. I don't know what it is about Target, but I could seriously spend hours there. My favorite "me time" is a solo trip to my local Target. I grab a latte from Starbucks (located inside my Target) and head down the aisles.

Unfortunately, my love for Target can yield some expensive shopping trips. But on a recent trip, I scored some great deals and spent less than $5.




(1) Snow Blanket (regular price $2.99. On 90% off Christmas clearance for $.29)
(4) Ortega Taco Shells (regular price $1.89. On sale for $1.25)
(1) Resolve In Wash Stain Remover (regular price $6.99. On sale for $6)
(1) Old El Paso Refried Beans (regular price $1.12)

I used some coupons:

(2) $1/2 Ortega products
(1) $.50/1 Old El Paso product
(1) FREE Resolve In Wash Stain Remover (this was a catalina coupon from another Target trip)

OOP = $3.94

My husband is very picky about his taco shells and refried beans and these are the ONLY brands he will eat. The Resolve may end up being a donate item because we love our Oxy Clean, so I'm not sure we will use it. But for free, I couldn't pass it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment