Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Requesting Samples

Often times I see blog posts about samples of products that are available. Chances are I don't need a sample size lotion or shampoo, but I'll request the sample because they often come with valuable coupons for the product.

I requested a sample of Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture. The sample size was pretty small (and honestly a little worthless), but it came with a $1.50/1 coupon. Combined with a sale at Target and a $1/1 Target web coupon, I was able to get a 10oz bottle for FREE.

I also got a couple samples of Starbucks Natural Fusions coffee, plus a $1.50/1 coupon. The coffee was delicious and I plan on using my coupon when the right sale comes along.

Some current samples you might want to request:

John Frieda Hair Product

Nexxus Shampoo

Crest Advanced Seal Whitestrips

Stevia Cane Natural Sweetener

Valspar Paint

Purina Dog Food

No comments:

Post a Comment