Friday, February 25, 2011

Groupon-$89 for a night at Olympic National Park & Forest Lodging

I love today's deal for Seattle on Groupon.

$89 for a night at one of two locations in the Olympic National Park. You can choose either Lake Quinault Lodge or Kalaloch Lodge. The Groupon also includes buy one, get one admission to the rain forest tour and 15% off retail and dining at the lodge of your choice. You can also choose to book additional nights for $119.


My husband and I went to Kalaloch Lodge a couple years ago (where I took the above picture) and loved our stay in one of the cabins. If you are a fan of Twilight, both lodges are located near Forks (setting of the books). I hope some of you can take advantage of this deal for a fun weekend away.

Head to Groupon for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment