Friday, February 25, 2011

Product Rave: Loreal Magic Perfecting Base


UPDATE: I ran to Rite-Aid to grab these today and ran into a little snag. My recollection was that the $15 you needed to earn the $5 +UP Reward was calculated before manufacturer's coupons. However, either my brain failed me or RA has changed their policy (anyone know if this is a change?). My +UP Reward did not print. I spoke to a manager who told me it was because my manufacturers coupons had brought my total below $15. You can still get a great deal on these if you use (2) $2/1, which will keep your total over $15. I have updated the deal below using those coupons.

A couple months ago, some of my friends were raving about the Loreal Magic Perfecting Base so I decided to give it a try. I LOVE this product. It makes my skin feel so soft and makes my makeup go on great. The only downside is the price. Regular price is $12.95 (at Rite-Aid). I love this product so much, I would pay full price for it. But lucky for me (and you), I don't have to. Here's how to get 2 jars of this product at Rite-Aid for $5.21 each!

Rite-Aid has two promotions this week for Loreal products. First, buy 1, get 1 for 50% off. Second, get a $5 +UP Reward when you spend $15 on Loreal products.

(1) Loreal Magic Perfecting Base (reg. price $12.95)
(1) Loreal Magic Perfecting Base (50% off $6.48)

= 19.42
- (2) $2/1 off any Loreal Face Cosmetic Product (2/20 RedPlum insert)

= $15.42
Receive $5 +UP Reward

Total = $10.42 for 2!!!!

I highly recommend giving this product a try. I'd love to look for deals for your favorite products. If you have a suggestion or are looking for a particular product, leave me a comment and I'll see what I can come up with.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that stuff the last time I was at Ulta. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete