Monday, February 28, 2011

Target Deals


There are a couple great deals at Target this week that might motivate you to go out and buy an extra newspaper or two to get some extra coupons. You can find the Sunday paper at the grocery store all week (or until they sell out). I noticed that at my Safeway in Seattle the Seattle Times for $2 and the Tacoma News Tribune for $1. Same coupons in both papers! You can also check the Dollar Store for discounted Sunday papers, your local library may have free copies, or ask family and friends.

For me, there are gift cards deals on two products I use, Pantene and Tampax. Here's what my shopping trip will look like.

Transaction #1

(2) Pantene 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner (25.4 oz) $5.99/each
- (2) $1/1 Pantene Product (2/27 SmartSource insert)
= $9.98 for 2
Receive $5 Gift Card

Transaction #2

(2) Tampax Pearl (52-52 ct)  $8.99 (you may be able to find cheaper boxes)
-(2) $2/1 Tampax Pearl
- $5 Gift Card from Transaction #1
= $8.98 for 2
Receive $5 gift card

Transaction #3 (You may or may not have a third transaction. Check out more Target deals this week on Totally Target. I was able to print another 4 coupons for La Croix water on my husbands computer so I'm going to get more of those)

(4) La Croix (8-packs) $2.50
- (4) $1.25/1 La Croix coupons (go to coupons.com and you should find 2 coupons under zip code 90210 and 2 more under 11561)
- $5 Gift Card from Transaction #2
= $0.00

Grand Total = $13.96 for (2) Pantene 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner, (2) Tampax Pearl and (4) La Croix water. 66% savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment