Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Final $25 Challenge Update

I used the last of my $25 gift card this weekend at Rite-Aid, so here is the final tally.

Total Spent This Trip
Remaining on Gift Card
Overall Total Spent
Value of Items Purchased
$2.77
$0
$25.00
$172.88


I purchased:

(3) 4-pack of GE Light bulbs
(1) Christmas bag
(2) Colgate Advanced Toothpaste
(2) Viactiv Calcium Chews
(2) Coricidin Flu Tablets
(2) 4 pack Gillette Venus razors
(1) Colgate Total Toothpaste
(1) Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste
(3) Excedrin
(4) Ziploc Sandwich bags
(1) Opti Free Replenish twin pack
(9) Johnson & Johnson baby products

I started this challenge with $6 +UP Rewards and ended with $20 +UP Rewards. So I turned my $25 gift card into $172.88 worth of products and $14 +UP Rewards. Not too bad! Thanks again to Jerome and Mia for the inspiration.

1 comment: