Wednesday, February 16, 2011

*HOT* Eversave $5 Credit

Eversave is one of my favorite daily deals sites. They normally offer a $2 credit when you sign up, but today and tomorrow they are offering a $5 credit when you sign up.

I love today's deal. Use your credit today and pay $20 for a $50 voucher to ShopZooLu. ShopZooLu has awesome brand name baby and children's products. I spotted some great items you could buy with your voucher.


These swaddling blankets from Aden + Anais are AMAZING. They are a must-have for any new mom. They are pricey and almost impossible to find on sale. 


I have this diaper bag from JJ Cole. It holds a ton of stuff and I love all the pockets.


I had a Moby wrap when my son was a little guy. They can be a lifesaver!

Even if today's deal doesn't interest you, sign up for Eversave to get the $5 credit for a future deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment