Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Value of Magazine Subscriptions

I have quite a few magazine subscriptions (cough::ten::cough). In general, I don't pay over $10 for a year subscription and often times I can find magazines I like for much less.




I recently got a deal on a subscription to Parents magazine. I paid $5.99 for a 3 year subscription! That works out to $0.17 an issue. I was flipping through the most recent issue and found the following coupons:

$10 off Amazon Mom purchase (the main reason I subscribe to this magazine is for this coupon!)
$1/1 Ziploc Toddler Feeding Item
$5/1 Mederma Stretch Mark Lotion
$2/1 Cetaphil Lotion
$1/1 V-8 Soup

$19 in coupons in a $0.17 magazine! Not too shabby!

*HOT* Deal


Mamapedia is offering a 2-year subscription to Parenting: Early Years or Parenting: School Years for $8. If you are have never purchased through Mamapedia before you can use the following codes to get an additional $3 off! This magazine often has the coveted Amazon coupons so it is well worth the cost.

PMAG3A to take an extra $3 off Parenting School Years
EARLYPMAG to take an extra $3 off Parenting Early Years

No comments:

Post a Comment